Thread: Talon rebate

Talon rebate

Announced over the weekend. MinnKota is offering a $500. rebate on the purchase of a pair of 12' or 15' Talons. This rebate will be in the form of a pre-paid Mastercard. The promotion runs from April 15th through June 30th of 2019. If I can help, or quote a package deal for you, let me know.
    John
    870 773 3474
    BBC Sponsor since 2006: (870) 773-3474
    Mon - Thrs 8am - 5pm Central
    Friday 8am-12pm
    Garmin Certified Dealer and Installers: Call us for all your Garmin Electronics needs!
    ASC for: Garmin, Lowrance, Minnkota, Humminbird, and Powerpole.
    [SIGPIC] http://www.jonestrollingmotor.com
    [/SIGPIC]

2. Member
    Can the rebate be handed over to the dealer, to save up front cost to the buyer? Thanks.
    Wes

3. Member
    That’s not how rebates work

4. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by H-D Dad View Post
    Can the rebate be handed over to the dealer, to save up front cost to the buyer? Thanks.

Good luck trying to get the rebate submission completed. Min Kota needs to be more clear with their instruction on how to submit for the rebate. It clearly says that you have to buy two to get the $500 rebate, but their online rebate form will only allow you to enter one serial number on the form. I reached out to them via chat and they told me to just enter one serial number in the field, but attach pics of both serial numbers in which I did. Next day the rebate was rejected. So I contacted them again and then they told me I need to submit two separate rebate forms, one for each Talon. Tried doing that and the second one doesn't show up in their tracking system showing where I submitted it. This is a freaking mess !!!

Was having rebate submission/rejection issues. Got in touch with Keith K at MinnKota, and I think he is helping all out on the rebate issues. Will update as more information is obtained.
    Last edited by BassBustingDave; 07-10-2019 at 03:43 PM.

Triton TR186DC / Mercury 175 Pro XS 4s Serial #3B043278 / Dual 12' Talons / Dual Solix 12" SI / Mega 360 / Garmin 1242xsv w/ LiveScope LVS34 / Motorguide TM / Bob’s 6" Hydraulic JP

7. Member
    The last 18 months have shown us that MinnKota/Bird/Johnson have not yet found the value of having enough paid (good) programmers for web, data, and OS development teams. This is just another example.

I suspect that the coders they have on the payroll are good - just not enough of them to get it done - or they are contracting it out.
    1985 Ranger 340v w/ 1985 Johnson GT150 Crossflow
    2018 BassCat Pantera Classic w/ 2018 Mercury 200 ProXS

Sent you a PM K&K