Fury Prop Issues

I just threw a blade off my Fury 4 prop and have buddy who threw a blade on his Fury 3 not long ago. Anyone else having these issues with Fury prop series? Prop runs great on my boat but dont want to keep spending $$ on something thats gonna keep messing u. Was thinking about possibly trying Trophy Plus prop instead....any recommendations or info on how that two props run?

I have a 2018 Phoenix 21 PHX with 250 Optimax (2 stroke)

2. Member
    yep,two bravo's and one fury 4 so far.heard of alot throwing them also.

3. Member
    How old is the prop? Mercury has a one year replacement warranty on them. Call your dealer and ask about it.

4. Member
    From what I have researched, props tend to throw blades when they are run too high. I know that the Pheoenix boats like the prop high, they also like to walk when they at the point. My brother's 920 is that way. There were rumors of a questionable run of fury 4 props from the factory but supposedly was taken care of. I think you just have to pay attention to how high, how hard and for how long you run any prop high in the water.

5. Member
    Guys that continue to throw blades on the same set up have other things going other than poor props . Transducer location, nicks in there lower unit , weight placement in the boat ,defect in the boat hull ,to high of prop placement with to heavy of a boat . I see a lot of guys props on the back of there boats after tournaments it always amaze me how many guys run with beat up lower units and props .