Thread: 721 cover

721 cover

Can someone school me on how to put this cover on? It’s a 2017. I have 3 poles with white and black straps, a C clip and two ratchet straps.

2. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    white straps on front cleats, extend pole and set on net access lid, black straps around outer handle at back step, pull to tighten
    cover over bow first release ratchets inside zippered pouch, connect snaps to D rings on jack plate, tighten ratchets on each side, 4 snaps on battery compartment lid
    extra pole is for single console, not needed unless expecting heave rain
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

I actually put my black straps on the inner rails just so they don’t hit the seats when heading down the highway. My dealer showed me that option, so I never even went to the outer rail
    721 ​ProXp

4. Member
    Outer handle at back step? You mean at the transom next to the non skid pad?

5. Member
    Also my pole with white straps has two stands. One one each end. Does it not go in the seat hole?

6. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckeyes View Post
    Also my pole with white straps has two stands. One one each end. Does it not go in the seat hole?
    no it has a flat bottom for it just stand it up on the deck
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    info@drewcraft.com

7. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jdupre View Post
    I actually put my black straps on the inner rails just so they don’t hit the seats when heading down the highway. My dealer showed me that option, so I never even went to the outer rail
    yes either handle , what ever suits you, use the inner on if its off the seats, mine touches the seat on either on
    info@drewcraft.com

8. Member
    Just my recommendation, do one side front and back, then the second white strap. You will think you need 5 hands, but after a couple of times it is a pretty slick system. I just picked up a new cover for my 2013 721 and it is far away better than the original one.
    2021 Phoenix 819 - Mercury 200 Pro XS - Ser No 2B779353
    Ultrex/Humminbird Helix 12 SI Mega/Helix 10 Mega DI/Mega 360
    Garmin 1022 with LVS34

9. Member
    So the only thing holding it on is the D clips?

If I get my boat back today I will send you pictures.
    721 ​ProXp

11. Member
    No need...once I figured where everything went it was pretty easy. I guess the zippered part that holds the ratchets just hang around the rub rail and the D clips go around the transom?

12. Member
    Yea. There should be some rings on the jack plate that the d-rings go to.