UHD pictures of fish on SI and DI

I'm looking for some Garmin UHD pictures of fish on SI and DI, preferably on brush off to the side in SI and not in the water column or under docks. I've heard the Garmin 2d is very good as well. I currently run HB at my console and I'm happy with my images. That being said I've switched to Livescope on the bow and I thinking about converting everthing to Garmin. Just want to see if the Garmin UHD images are close to HB, if so the decision would be eaiser. Thanks!

2. Member
    I've seen some nice shots that go out each side well over 100 feet, I'm looking for some shots in the 50 to 70 foot range. If they are already posted somewhere that works as well. Thanks!

3. Ryan_8
    I have the Garmin UHD and my cousin has the mega imaging. I fished back to back weekends with his units then mine and the garmin is nowhere near the quality of the hummingbird. The garmin image is still very good but the humminbirds are just impressive in my opinion. I do not have photos of fish or brush but here is one of a sunken boat lift I was able to get two weeks ago.

IMG_6914.JPG

4. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    Here are a few pics i posted a few months ago with my UHD.....that was with Echomap Plus 9".....the down is pretty good but the side was not what i expected.....i have since removed the UHD system and boxed it up (trying to sell) and put a GT30 on there.....for the record, i fish shallow water and maybe thats where the issue was....i think that it's geared towards deeper water....my GT30 works 100x's better in the shallow water i fish.....it may work for yall that are in water deeper than 15'.....

http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=966561
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

5. Member
    Thanks for posting these pictures. I have to agree with you on the quality of the SI images. Guess I'll have to continue to run multiple brand units, ��