Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Looks a lot like a procraft .

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickl View Post
    Looks a lot like a procraft .
    It does have that look some, I know the boat is built as good as you can build a boat, I know the folks behind it are as good of folks as you would ever want to meet, I think there is a good chance i will own one, just not now, I bet they come out with some other options down the road.

3. Member
    I can say personally after being on the water in one. It is a beautiful, well built boat. There are a few cosmetic, functional finishes that need to happen first for me personally to say Ranger has met their match. It won’t be long. That said, I’m still debating ordering one. If they fix my 2 main cosmetic concerns by production, I’m all in. They weren’t really big deals, they were just big deals to me for the $ spent

4. Banned
    I would like to know how shallow the boat will draft. I like to get into some areas that you first have to cross over a very shallow flat before it deepens up again and if you're in a big azz Ranger you can forget it.

5. Member
    I would say the draft is about the same as Ranger. The best way for me to describe the hull is think about a Champion with wider deck. Both running and stopped

Quote Originally Posted by Jonesslk View Post
    Spot on. Ranger had a boat at the classic that had a $100k sticker.
    That's the world of fiberglass boats now. Vexxus tin boats has it the mark in my opinion. Best of both worlds.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12