Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim W View Post
    So does mine but i have no idea how it comes out so i guess it doesn't do me much good
    Pull slightly down on ring tab and it comes right out. Is this what you have?
    http://www.garelick.com/Compact-Eez-...Transom-Ladder

Yes its Triton's ladder. It looks just like it

Triton 19 XS Elite, 225 Mercury Pro XS, Minn Kota Ultrex 112, Hydrowave H2, Twin 8' Power Pole Blades, Power Pole CHARGE, Lowrance HDS 12 and 16 at console, Lowrance HDS 9, Garmin LiveScope at bow, Mercmonitor, Rigid Industries Deck lights and other stuff to come that will make me go more broke

Boat has a single step ladder on the transom.

I have used the cav plate in the past, and last time I went in I was in pretty shallow water. So just stood up and climbed back in on the bow.
    "It's even, but it ain't settled. Let's settle it." Fast Eddie
    I still can't believe they actually won...Cubs Fans Everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by grandbassslayer View Post
    Pull slightly down on ring tab and it comes right out. Is this what you have?
    http://www.garelick.com/Compact-Eez-...Transom-Ladder
    Well i just had to go and look at my ladder. The reason i cant figure it out is because at some point the pull pin came out and the ladder wont deploy. Some good it does me. I guess ill be climbing up my jack plate

Triton 19 XS Elite, 225 Mercury Pro XS, Minn Kota Ultrex 112, Hydrowave H2, Twin 8' Power Pole Blades, Power Pole CHARGE, Lowrance HDS 12 and 16 at console, Lowrance HDS 9, Garmin LiveScope at bow, Mercmonitor, Rigid Industries Deck lights and other stuff to come that will make me go more broke

What do you do if you fall in heavily clothed with the wind blowing, and when you come up the boat is out of reach and you can't swim fast enough to catch it?

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mossie3 View Post
    What do you do if you fall in heavily clothed with the wind blowing, and when you come up the boat is out of reach and you can't swim fast enough to catch it?
    If you have an Ultrex or other TM that has a remote keep it around your neck or clipped to your PFD. You can use it to bring the boat back to you or at least spot lock it in place.

8. Member
    Boarding ladder on my Triton F-S..

9. Member
    If I'm fishing by myself I wear my inflatable PFD the whole time I'm in the boat. I know, I know they aren't 100% but, I have a better chance with it than the standard PFD that I won't wear 100% of the time while in the boat.
    2018 Tracker Pro Team 190 TX
    115 Mercury Pro XS 4S

10. Member
    I had a boarding ladder added on to my boat when I bought it. I hope I never have to use it.
    2007 Bass Cat Pantera IV
    2018 G3 Sportsman 1710

11. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fishnfireman View Post
    This

12. Member
    E-ladder mounted to the jack plate. At my age I'm not sure I could climb the E-ladder with wet clothes on, but without the ladder NO way to get back in the boat. Hope I don't have to find out.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123