Suggestions on where to get boat work done (new electronics, troll motor, powerpoles)

Would anyone have any recommendations on where to get some work done on my boat. I'm looking at new electronics (Humminbird), Troll Motor (Minn Kota), and Powerpoles. Boat is down near Occoquan. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

(apologize if this is posted in the wrong section. Wanted to get local advice)

2. Member
    Both Mare of Aquia and Harbin Marine do excellent work.

3. Member
    The Sportsmen Center in Woodbridge in the little enclave of buildings called the Hanco Center on Route 1 and Neabsco Mills Rd. One stop light North of the Rte 1WAWA (about a block) . They are behind the body shop off to the right as you enter the enclave of buildings.Going North on 1 turn left at the light, going south on 1 turn right at the light and it is immediately on the left side of Neabsco Mills Rd. Hummingbird, Lowrance and TM dealer. They went to bat for me in getting a new Motor Guide from the company when my BPS new MG from BPS crapped out with a defective head.
    Last edited by HalBrown; 04-15-2019 at 10:14 AM.

4. Member
    Highly recommend all of the above... Mare, Harbin, or Sportsmen. For accessories like you're talking about I would go with Mare or Sportsmen as most of the workers and owners there are 'bass boat' guys. If you need work on your motor I highly recommend Harbin. I know my signature says 'PA' but I lived there almost my entire life.
    2015 Nitro Z-7 175 Pro XS

5. Member
    Chip Harbin of Harbin Marine is awesome. Been going there for years.