Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Living the good life on Lake Hartwell, Fair Play, SC
    Also check the steering cables where they travel over the pulleys. Steering cables will become weak, stretched and possibly fray’d and the pulleys may be worn as well
    2013 Allison XB-21 BasSport Pro
    2023 Mercury Racing 300R
    Bravo FS 30P
    ProMax 30P

2. Member
    When I pulled the motor up to stow it, it would stow and lock in place just fine. The pivot bushings on both sides broke after I had finally got it freed from the rocks. So I know for sure those were needing replaced. When I would deploy it, it would release all right but I had to use my hand to push it over and then finish deploying it with using my foot to push it down in place. So the lift assist could be damaged as well. I don't know. It did not look damaged, but it could be. The motor etc worked fine. Just the mounting system was messed up. Until I did this, the Fortrex worked great except for the steering cable breaking one time after I hit a stump a couple of years ago. Thats why I just gave it away instead of trying to sell it.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JonNovak View Post
    Should i file these issues with paypal since i havent heard a thing since april 16th telling me he was going to call or go to ups to see what can be done. i am pretty disappointed i was just left hanging after all the sh!t i had to deal with and extra money and time its costed me and its still not 100%. i have to probably replace the spring mount crap so its stops creeking really loud when turning direction under higher power
    Yes file with PayPal. Have all your documentation and proof together. I went through this with a bad HB 360 sell on here that wasn't represented correctly. Thankfully I had everything documented and saved. Not sure how long the purchase was, but if you also used a credit card make sure the PayPal process doesn't take you beyond the CC dispute window and use the CC dispute as a backup to PP.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12