power poles acting strangely

I have a 2016 ZX225 Skeeter that I purchased new in 2016 and had my selling dealer install the second pole upon purchase order. One of the poles seemed always to go down just a bit slower unless I used the fob...no biggy...I do not use them often by the way, as most of the lakes I fish frequently are deep ones with fairly steep banks. This weekend I noticed a few strange things that I could use some help with...When using the up and down button mounted to my helm only one pole would go down or up...(the one that has always been just a hair faster than the other)...I then brought it back up and tried my cell phone app and they both went up and down but at very different rates of speed and I could not get them to go up or down in unison with the app...I did not have my fob with me as I had left it in the truck so I used the app as best as I could for the day...tolerable but not efficient...When I got back to my camp site where there was soft ground and no pavement, I tried the fob...it worked perfectly! any help would be appreciated...

2. Member
    The dash switch has 3 modes. Left, right, both. Check to make sure both lights blink before you hit up or down. Then maybe you can use the app to make one faster than the other.

3. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by jdwo2212 View Post
    The dash switch has 3 modes. Left, right, both. Check to make sure both lights blink before you hit up or down. Then maybe you can use the app to make one faster than the other.
    Exactly.. the dash switch as well has rate of speed button on it and once this is set to a slower speed the speed is for that switch only and not the neck remotes or foot switches. You can adjust the speed of the fobs and the foot switches thru the app if you want slower deployment.
    Last edited by KandKKustomz; 04-16-2019 at 07:08 PM.

4. Member
    thanks guys..i'll give these tips a try