Thread: Patoka 4/13

Patoka 4/13

The tournament at the south Newton Stewart ramp yesterday, does anyone know what won? I was pulling out as they were just starting to bag fish, the fish I saw were small but that was only a couple boats that I watched.........

2. Member
    Yea I fish it. 2 fish for 7.90 won. We had 2 for 5.53 2nd place pretty sad. 15 to 20 boats Usabassin

3. Member
    I was curious, I fished from 12:30 to 3:00 and never got a bite I’ve been through some tuff times on that lake but I believe this is by far the worst Ive ever seen the spring bite.....

4. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 2001champ View Post
    Yea I fish it. 2 fish for 7.90 won. We had 2 for 5.53 2nd place pretty sad. 15 to 20 boats Usabassin
    Oh wow. I thought this week would have really moved them. That’s pitiful. Not your bag Todd, I mean as a whole. Lol. I’m afraid we are gonna see the worst patoka we’ve ever seen this year.

Quote Originally Posted by 2001champ View Post
    Sounds tough but good job getting 2nd Todd.

6. Member
    Thanks guys, figured with only 2 keepers another ass whopping....

I know the teamster's had their annual fundraising tournament Sat. Only 22 boats this year participated and I think just a couple fish won it.
    The best way to cheer yourself up is to cheer up someone else.

8. Member
    And the water gets higher........

9. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Thermodude View Post
    And the water gets higher........
    Dad said the shelter house is under water. Well at least the floor of it. I just talked to Kevin Reece and he told me the Top 8 is up there Saturday and Sunday. 51 boats so far in it.

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by catch5 View Post
    Dad said the shelter house is under water. Well at least the floor of it. I just talked to Kevin Reece and he told me the Top 8 is up there Saturday and Sunday. 51 boats so far in it.
    Yup, I heard about that one too gonna be another tough one on the Dead Sea again this weekend for sure!

11. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Thermodude View Post
    Yup, I heard about that one too gonna be another tough one on the Dead Sea again this weekend for sure!
    It will. Just gotta keep your head in it all day and realize 3 fish is likely gonna put you right in the hunt.

That top 8 will be tough with everyone fishing on the main body. With all bridges being the off limits boundaries a whole lot of the lake is taken out of play. Won't take much to win with everyone on top of each other.

13. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by skeeterator View Post
    That top 8 will be tough with everyone fishing on the main body. With all bridges being the off limits boundaries a whole lot of the lake is taken out of play. Won't take much to win with everyone on top of each other.
    Yeah gonna be crowed. At least with the lake being so high it puts a lot of cover in the water. Makes it a lot easier to go behind someone. Tough to hit it all.