MercMonitor Water Pressure

I have a brand new boat with a Mercury 250HP 4S ProXS (S/N: 2B637141) and a Level 2 MerMonitor installed. The MercMonitor shows 0.0PSI for water pressure. Regardless of what screen I am on it always reads 0. All my other engine data is showing up correctly. Also there are no alarms on the MercMonitor. My analog gauge is showing water pressure just fine. Any ideas why my Level2 MM will not read water pressure?
    2019 Phoenix 920 ProXP
    Mercury 250 4S ProXS

2. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Engine is not equipped with Digital Pressure sender from the Factory.

See the below link (from the FAQ Section) with some details on how to accomplish:

Digital and Analog Block (Water) Pressure- Alternative Method for V6/V8 Models

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

3. Member
    Well that is frustrating.

Thank you for the reply. I'll be giving you a call Monday morning to order the necessary parts.
    2019 Phoenix 920 ProXP
    Mercury 250 4S ProXS

4. Member
    I also have same thing on brand new Phoenix, they had to add a sensor for the water pressure to read on the mm because the they only had it going to analog gauge, cost me about 100 bucks but it’s worth it to me because I feel more secure with mm