Crestliner Bass Hawk 1850 anyone running them

Like to hear more about that boat if anyone has one.

Looks like it would handle big water well?

Looks like it gives up a little room compared to my PT20.

How dry is the two side storage areas?

Does it have room in back for two Power Pole units?

Thanks
    Scott
    2019 Crestliner PT 20 - Mercury 200 Pro XS 4s - Columbus, OH

2. Member
    Hi Scott, i bought one last Fall. 1850 w/ a Merc 150 4 stroke. Plenty of storage for rods and tackle. I’m like most of us. I always have way more tackle in the boat than a guy needs. Still plenty of room. To be honest, I haven’t been in a lot of really rough water since I bought it. It’s a pretty deep V. I imagine it would perform well. The storage compartments are not water tight. I don’t have PPoles. I do have an Ultrexx which is the next best thing. I have seen them with 2 power poles. I’m very happy with it. Plenty of room for fisherman, rods, and gear. I mainly fish bass, but in MN it’s a law that you have to at least walleye fish a little. It works a fine for that,too. Any more questions? Feel free to ask.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sodaksam View Post
    Hi Scott, i bought one last Fall. 1850 w/ a Merc 150 4 stroke. Plenty of storage for rods and tackle. I’m like most of us. I always have way more tackle in the boat than a guy needs. Still plenty of room. To be honest, I haven’t been in a lot of really rough water since I bought it. It’s a pretty deep V. I imagine it would perform well. The storage compartments are not water tight. I don’t have PPoles. I do have an Ultrexx which is the next best thing. I have seen them with 2 power poles. I’m very happy with it. Plenty of room for fisherman, rods, and gear. I mainly fish bass, but in MN it’s a law that you have to at least walleye fish a little. It works a fine for that,too. Any more questions? Feel free to ask.
    Thanks, glad its working out..
    2019 Crestliner PT 20 - Mercury 200 Pro XS 4s - Columbus, OH