NFC blanks on sale

Just got this e mail. Good pricing for sure.

Looking to build "the one" custom rod this spring?

Celebrate NFC's 10th anniversary and receive 60% OFF MSRP on our blanks!
    Our blanks are designed by Gary Loomis & Manufactured in his factory in Woodland, WA
    Our business model is unique, no middlemen, no retail or distributor markup
    Our approach is no "technobabble" we use the best carbon fiber we can buy, and our blanks prove it!

2. Goby King
    I got a chuckle out of that email. This spring? Maybe for Christmas if you order now!

3. Member
    yep, how long it takes to receive blanks from NFC scares me from ever buying a blank from them. I'm in the process of getting a few custom rods built and very interested in NFC when I first heard about it. I've heard some horror stories from builders getting yelled at because NFC hasn't shipped out the blanks they've ordered MONTHS after, and many stories from casual builders cancelling their orders months after their orders not fulfilled. I've also tried to contact them directly for some questions... no pickups and full voicemails. They really need to fix their customer service to gain back trust from customers; they have a great product behind them. But yes, 60% off MSRP is very enticing for quality blanks.

Same here they will not answer the phone or emails been over 2 months so I am going to file a complaint with paypal. They will never get me to buy their blanks if they were $1.99

5. Member
    Can’t pull the trigger customer service is garbage from edge and NFC
    Nitro z21

6. Member
    I ordered 2 blanks from them and it took a while to get shipped. When I emailed they were prompt to respond so I went ahead and ordered somemore know it will be a long wait for them. But the first 2 sensitivity blew everything else out of the water.

7. Member
    I might order a couple and i am in no hurry to even build them this year so the wait wouldn't bother me. Not a huge fan of them but some are nice products. If i had someone who wanted one built, i would just tell them they are one year out. If i had enough people asking for them i would order them 10 or 20 at a time but i have not had anyone ask about them since the first couple years they were out. I have two i built for myself and one of my buds really likes them and offered to buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by D.O.C. 989 View Post
    I might order a couple and i am in no hurry to even build them this year so the wait wouldn't bother me. Not a huge fan of them but some are nice products. If i had someone who wanted one built, i would just tell them they are one year out. If i had enough people asking for them i would order them 10 or 20 at a time but i have not had anyone ask about them since the first couple years they were out. I have two i built for myself and one of my buds really likes them and offered to buy it.
    It's not that they don't make a good rod blank but I will not deal with a company that keeps you in the dark and will not answer or return your emails or phone calls.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D.O.C. 989 View Post
    I just ordered 5 of them to have in stock, yeah it will probably take forever. If you order you should check out the Delta lineup. For $40-$50 with the sale they're a no brainer.

10. Bobby8
    Took 6 weeks to get mine that were ordered in January.

11. Member
    They make absolutely top of the line blanks, yes the customer service is lacking and delivery times are long. They have always answered my calls and if the person I wanted to talk to was not available my calls have been returned. Had a blank broken by carrier and they had a replacement to me within two weeks. I am sure they are losing a bunch of business because of the problems they have. I am not making apologies for the problems. If you have the time to wait they have a good product. If you are the guy who is checking tracking information every hour on an order you placed yesterday, buy from someone else. If you are going to build in the fall it maybe a good time to order. There are certainly other top of the line blanks makers that do not have the problems that NFC has.
    Last edited by timinmo; 04-20-2019 at 09:09 AM. Reason: additional comments

Looks like there blanks are back to regular prices...

Oh ok, once you put it in your cart the price gets adjusted

14. Member
    Ordered 4 about a month or so ago and got an email today that they are shipping two of them.

Allen