115 2 stroke Pro XS Laser 2 or Lightspeed

I'm in need of a replacement propeller. Please excuse my ignorance. I've searched, read, and browsed different websites and all the information I'm getting is slightly all over the place. LOL! I'm sure there's a simple answer though.

Mercury prop selector says that this Laser 2 is the part number for my motor, 899004A46. When I search google for it, it says that the prop comes with the Flo Torq II kit. After reading my manual, it says that I need to be using a Flo Torq III hub kit. So my question is, can I use the Flo Torq II hub kit that comes with the prop? Or must I order a separate hub kit?

Moreover, anyone happen to know how I can find the correct hub kits for Quicksilver props? Looking at the Lightspeed as well since it's an equivalent but cheaper.

2. Member
    Did a lot of research a couple years ago, if I remember correctly the FT III is a redesign to eliminate prop rattle the II gets at idle speeds. Either one will work, but if switching between the two all hub components must be changed together, no mixing parts.
    I run a II, only an occasional rattle, though it does make it sound like it’s coming apart, it’s not harmful.
    2015 RT188 / Optimax ProXS 115

3. Member
    Quick silver and mercury are the same props and the old FT 3 is what I'd run on the smaller motors.