Graphs in console

does the solix 10 fit in console or have to external mount. And where are u guys mounting them near console. I’m guessing ram mount them on the side of console. There’s a nice flat spot. Suppose I could also mount on above the switches on the flat spot. Any pics?
    Jeremy
    Texas A&M \'99

2. Member
    I used a Bass Boat Technologies mount for my Helix 10. Turned out great.

3. Moderator Vexus Boats sclark's Avatar
    The Humminbird Solix 10 will fit flush mount in the console of the AVX series boats

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn R View Post
    I used a Bass Boat Technologies mount for my Helix 10. Turned out great.
    Do you have a picture of it mounted?

5. Member
    I’ve seen the bass boat tech ones. I’m gonna leave the lowrance possibly for running if I get the ducer working at speeds. And mount the other next to it on side of console. Anybody got pics of that. S Clark will I need to order a new piece for console if I mount a solix or just do some trimming lol
    Jeremy
    Texas A&M \'99

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sclark View Post
    The Humminbird Solix 10 will fit flush mount in the console of the AVX series boats
    Sclark can Vexus produce a list of which units will fit flush in the dash of the boats?

7. Member

8. Member
    Has anybody mounted one on the side and left the console one flush mounted
    Jeremy
    Texas A&M \'99

9. Member
    I’m having my Solix 10 SI mounted to the right of the console on a RAM mount, so I can spin it around to view from the bow as well. On the console I will have my iPad Pro 11” on a magnetic mount running the Humminbird Fish Smart app, or Google Maps or ESPN or Pandora or whatever. Hope to get it installed this week and will share a photo when completed.
    white Vexus AVX 1980 - white Evinrude G2 150hp HO

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbug View Post
    I’m having my Solix 10 SI mounted to the right of the console on a RAM mount, so I can spin it around to view from the bow as well. On the console I will have my iPad Pro 11” on a magnetic mount running the Humminbird Fish Smart app, or Google Maps or ESPN or Pandora or whatever. Hope to get it installed this week and will share a photo when completed.
    That’s what I’m wanting also. On other note will the solix fit flush up front? S Clark?
    Jeremy
    Texas A&M \'99