Fishing report Kerr & Falls

Fished Kerr Wednesday and had a decent day. Caught around 30 keepers, most in the 2-2.5lbs range. Biggest was just shy of 3lbs. Bushes & laydowns and even some docks after the sun got high. Best day I've had on Kerr in years. Couple of my buddies didn't do as well, only caught two(1 keeper) and wanted to go to Falls Thursday. Tough bite at Falls, didn't catch as many but did have one over 5 and another close to 5, maybe caught around 12 keepers, 5 or 6 short fish. Both days everything we caught came off plastics. It's been a long time since I have had to put up with that much pollen though. I hope this rain will clear things out some.

If I fished to live.....I'd starve to death!

Thanks for the report brother!
    Craig
    USMC Retired
    2019 Nitro Z18 w/Dual Consoles
    2019 Mercury 175 Pro XS

Psalm 29:3 The voice of the Lord is upon the waters: the God of glory thundereth: the Lord is upon many waters.

3. Member
    Sounds like you had a good day at Jordan. I have not been on Jordan in 2 years but hope to make it there soon.
    2007 Bass Cat Pantera IV
    2018 G3 Sportsman 1710

You mean Kerr? Had fun both places really. Never a bad deal when you can go fishing in the middle of the week

If I fished to live.....I'd starve to death!

5. Member
    I didn't mind the pollen so much on Tuesday, it made it easy to see the current and breaks :)
    Kyle

2010 Nitro Z-7

PB: 11 lbs, 1 oz

6. Member
    Good to here Kerr is doing better.