Thread: Floyd family

Banned

Floyd family

Don’t know them never met them . But give them some props for there finish in the costa . Dad and son that’s awesome.. I’ve seen coles name a lot down on Kentucky lake . Seems like he could do something some day .. awesome job..

Both are damn good fisherman. Cole has a chance to make some noise, but there’s a lot of really good young fisherman. Watched Cole throw a buzz bait at Rocky Fork and I swear it barely made a ripple on the water when it landed.

I got to know Steve back when I fished BFL and drew out with him a couple times. Very nice guy.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

Congrats to both on the great finishes!
    Brad Whitaker
    whittyoutdoors.com --- Use code BBC5 at checkout for 5% off
    Whitty Outdoors handmade crankbaits

08 Stratos 201XL 250 HO E-tec
    05 Weld-Craft 1852 semi-v 115/80 Mercury jetdrive

5. Member
    They are my neighbors when there home here in ohio and I believe all the family are good people.
    2020 Allison XB 21
    Merc 300R
    2018-SST Bullet
    Merc 300R
    Bullet 20XD
    300XS DBR