Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    I saw this after I placed an order with Charmer. I got a confirmation email the day after. It's been a week now and no baits or tracking #. Should I be concerned?
    Last edited by matfish; 04-26-2019 at 05:07 PM. Reason: add names

2. Hunting & Gun Lodge Moderator Roddy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by matfish View Post
    I saw this after I placed an order with Charmer. I got a confirmation email the day after. It's been a week now and no baits or tracking #. Should I be concerned?
    Shouldn't be a problem, a friend of mine has Charmer baits now and is filling orders.
    Last edited by Roddy; 05-15-2019 at 07:17 PM.
    SIMMONS CUSTOM BOATS
    Anderson Services LLC
    " Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't"

Bring Back Gluten!!!

3. Member
    The orders were filled. Your buddy took care of me. Looked like the old owner was going to leave me hanging.

4. Member
    Check out the tubes on charmerbaits.com. Pretty sure we order from the same manufacturer that Prowler did.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Roddy View Post
    Before the downfall I would have said charmer timber dawgs. By far the best I have used.
    Thanks for the plug, and as for bulk orders, contact me through the website phone number or email and i can definitely do some bulk orders on the Timber Dawgs, Myself and a friend bought charmer to continue the small following it does have because they are quality hand poured baits. Reach out if there is anything i can do to help! Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12