USA Water Pressure Sensor

Model 115L PXS 4S Delivered March of 2019 (not sure if it is a 2018 or 2019 engine, that is the first question)
    Serial 2B670382
    When the engine was installed on the boat this year they put in an analog pressure sensor to my analog gage, works fine. However when I use my Vessel View App I do not get any water pressure info, can someone tell me the part number for the digital pressure sensor and where it installs on the motor. I was told that it installs in the same hole as the analog sensor but the analog sensor has a 1/8 NPT thread and when looking at the Mercury parts catalog and searching the web for the part the pictures show a part that definitely does not have a pipe thread, it is a straight thread with an O-ring at the sensor. Am I looking at the wrong part or are the pictures incorrect or does it install in a different location? I was thinking I could put in a "t" fitting and run both analog and digital.
    2009 Ranger 177TR
    2019 Mercury Pro XS 115 4 Stroke
    Lowrance
    HDS5 Gen1 Front
    HDS8 Gen2 Front
    HDS10 Gen1 Driver
    Power-Poles

2. Member

3. Member
    Thank you I did see that thread and it is not exactly the same port on my motor. I still need more info.
    2009 Ranger 177TR
    2019 Mercury Pro XS 115 4 Stroke
    Lowrance
    HDS5 Gen1 Front
    HDS8 Gen2 Front
    HDS10 Gen1 Driver
    Power-Poles

4. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    See Rhonda's post (at the top of the forum) for assistance in obtaining or ordering parts for your engine.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor