Talon remote will not keep setting...

Simply put I have a remote that is stuck on my console that I programmed to run both Talons at the same time. I cut power to all Electronics on the boat after a day of fishing including the talons. The next time out every time I run that remote it only controls one Talon.. It never keeps the dual setting... Is this normal, or am I missing something to save the dual control I want?
    The remote was synced to both Talons per the instructions on the YouTube video from Minn Kota.

I always reset it to control both using the arrow button but every time it goes back to the same single talon setting on the next trip out...
    Layton Strong
    Nitro State Team

I have called MinnKota on this. They suggest to update the software on the talons via the app on my phone. That will then update the software on the remotes as well automatically if they need it. This should solve the problem.

I will update on this...
    Layton Strong
    Nitro State Team

3. BBC SPONSOR
    It could also be a mother board, I have a customer that his we’re doing something similar and he had to replace the mother board. Hope yours is a much easier fix!
    FTO Marine Supplies
    BBC Sponsor

Mother board on the Remote or Talon?
    Layton Strong
    Nitro State Team

5. Member
    I have 1 in the shop now for doing same thing. Said it was the mother board . Bad news been in shop a week and half called today said couple more weeks.
    LIFE IS GOOD
    STILL CAN'T CATCH A FISH.

Mother Board on the Talon???
    Layton Strong
    Nitro State Team

This may be a dumb question...maybe. Did you check to make sure the arrows on the remote control showed both sides red and not just one "side".

This may be a dumb question...maybe. Did you check to make sure the arrows on the remote control showed both sides red and not just one "side".
    Yes... That is what I am talking about. The remote will not keep the setting for both sides from one trip out to another. I have to reset the remote each time out...
    Layton Strong
    Nitro State Team