Next Model Release

SCLARK.....you seem to be in a good mood today so I'll ask, when's the next model release?

2. Member
    Are they going to hit their 20+ model in 2 years or whatever it was?

3. Member
    They're at 10 a year into it, so not doing too bad...

4. Moderator Vexus Boats sclark's Avatar
    Would love to talk about new models and designs on the drawing boards, but i am sure you guys aware i can't do that ..
    Sorry

i can say that right now we have all hands working hard at putting together the Fiberglass Production line in the new plant, lots going on here right now.

5. Member
    So nothing new to report on new models. They just released the glass models I would imagine that’s their focus now.

6. Banned
    22' 4 COMING SOON ?

7. Member
    Its never enough is it boys? Not like any of you are really in the market for anything anyway.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________________
    Never stop believing and never stop chasing your dreams.
    Galatians 6:9

www.kgfishing.com

USCG Licensed and Insured Fishing Guide - Lake Murray and Clarks Hill

I just don't see a 18' fiberglass model being made. This is just my opinion. The cost to make a 18' model vs a 20' boat is not that big once the mold is made. The negative from a builder position is the amount of revenue lost if people gravitate to a 18', 40k boat vs a 70k, 20' plus boat. I wouldn't offer a 18' fiberglass boat knowing where the market has trended today. Add the additional 2' of fiberglass materials to make additional 25-40k more revenue? I know I would adjust my business model.

I think Vexxus is so smart to rollout a complete line of tin boats to cover that space and to create a new energy that appeals to many. The cost to build 18' vs 20' glass boat no longer relevant from a boat revenue position. That's how I see it.

Not a negative but glass boats in general terms is a price point niche segment of the market and Tin is the average working man's boat today. FYI: You will not suffer quality with Vexxus tin boats. I bet you will see a rise in motor sales with 110-150hp motors over the next 5 years.

What is exciting to me, there is now a JM Morris alternative that can compete for bass boat numbers because the tin boat sector will give Vexxus enough revenue space to compete in the 65-90k 20' fiberglass boat market.
    Last edited by deepanchor; 04-11-2019 at 07:34 AM.

9. Banned
    A few multi-specie tin versions would be nice, especially something in that 20 foot range with at least 250hp. Lund sells a ton of these, and they are not cheap either. Make a vexus version of the pro-v boats and they would sell.

10. Member
    An AVX crappie layout would be nice. In camo!
    "Now that's some high quality H2O"

Quote Originally Posted by sclark View Post
    Would love to talk about new models and designs on the drawing boards, but i am sure you guys aware i can't do that ..
    Sorry

i can say that right now we have all hands working hard at putting together the Fiberglass Production line in the new plant, lots going on here right now.
    How about we describe a particular craft, and you just post a or ?

I’ll start:

Sail-powered bass boat with no live wells, for those of us who are obsessively concerned about the environment, yet wish to have the right-of-way at all times?

12. Banned
    Maybe a pwc model like seadoo has!!