Tracker 195 trailer wheels

Seen a few threads about the topic, just nothing definitive. Does anyone know if 205/75R15 will clear the factory fenders? They are listed as factory replacement size on easternmarine.com. Was thinking about picking up these https://www.etrailer.com/Tires-and-W...AWLSJ301G.html

Thanks,
    Mark
    2020 Nitro Z20 Pro Package

I don’t know the specs on the original tire but this mounted tire calculates to be 21 inches diameter. ((75 X 2)x.040)+15 inches

I try to drive as if my 16 year old Grandson is following me
    Speak as if he is listening and act as if he is watching

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjenson View Post
    Seen a few threads about the topic, just nothing definitive. Does anyone know if 205/75R15 will clear the factory fenders? They are listed as factory replacement size on easternmarine.com. Was thinking about picking up these https://www.etrailer.com/Tires-and-W...AWLSJ301G.html

Thanks,
    Mark
    Just walked out an looked at mine. They are 13" and there is about a little over an inch from top of tire to fender top.
    I think a 15 would be an inch closer...? Might be tight? I guess you would have try it, but I would be afraid of rubbing.
    2019 Tracker 195 TE Duel console
    Pro XS 150 four stroke, Trophy Plus 24 P
    Ultrex 52" 24V Mega DI TM
    Helix 10" Mega DI on DEK-IT mount up front
    Solix 10" Mega DI SI on Balz-Out mount at console.
    Linked
    Pro S II Power Pole 8' with power shut off switch.
    Lighted live wells & all front compartments.
    Float auto bilge, trailer brakes.

4. Member
    Diameter
    24.7"
    27.1"
    +9.7%

Width
    7.3"
    8.1"
    +11%

Sidewall
    5.8"
    6.1"
    +5.2%

Circum.
    77.4"
    85.1"
    +9.7%

Revs/Mile

This is a comparison to the original 185/80 13's. I don't think there is any way that those would fit, eastern marine has to be wrong on that as a replacement.
    Last edited by Mcjenson; 04-10-2019 at 12:13 PM. Reason: Wrong tire size

5. Member
    I just ended up buying factory size replacements. Seems like once you get bigger diameter, you need to have passenger rated tires to clear the fenders, would rather have common size trailer rated tires.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjenson View Post
    I just ended up buying factory size replacements. Seems like once you get bigger diameter, you need to have passenger rated tires to clear the fenders, would rather have common size trailer rated tires.
    I did the same. Found some D load rated 13" tires and ordered them with new 13" wheels. I like some meat for sidewalls on a truck or trailer tire.