Talon leds not working

I've had a 12ft talon since they first came out. I guess you would call it 1st gen. Only 3 of the leds work. At full deploy the 1st 3 leds are on. At 4 ft no leds are on.
    My question, is there something I can adjust to make them all work or is some part bad in the Talon? Everything else works as it should. Thanks.
    Wes

2. Member
    They all have wrap drums and on the wrap drum are magnets. connected to the wrap drum bracket is a reed Switch. (micro) As the wrap drum turns the magnet passes in front of the read switch and it turn on an LED as it deploys. the LEDs turn on as the stages deploy until all LEDS are on indicating it is fully deployed. I would suspect either the wrap drum has and issue or the board has a problem with that circuit.

3. Member
    Thanks for the reply. I will try to find a tear down diagram. I would suspect it to be the board. Is there any way to troubleshoot the board? I have two. Would it be simple enough to swap the boards? Thanks again for any replies.
    Wes

4. Member
    Follow the link I have added. If you have the serial number it will help get you directly to the parts breakdown.

https://www.minnkotamotors.com/support/buy-parts-online

5. Member
    Thanks for the diagram. I'm going to Sam Rayburn for a week. I will try some things when I get back home.
    Wes