Lightbulb Garmin Marine Careers in Salem, Oregon

Hello all!

Do you live for the crystal clear still water and the fish biting? Do you love being out on the water? Is sailing your passion? Have you marked all your favorite hidden coves with your Garmin? Do you enjoy using and learning about the latest technology? Are you a natural problem solver and have excellent customer service skills? Does the idea of sharing the latest in marine technology with Garmin customers excite you? If so,
    Garmin is hiring full-time on our Product Support team and we’d love to hear from you!

Please reach out with any questions or visit our Oregon jobs at www.Garmin.com/Careers

2. Banned
    404 error ..... that was a quick hire .... lol

3. Member
    Well, he did know which board to post it on to get the info out and get some free tech support. Here's the link.

https://careers.garmin.com/en-US/
    My wife asks if I'm going to fish every day. I can't fish every day. Some days I might be sick.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LWINCHESTER2 View Post
    Well, he did know which board to post it on to get the info out and get some free tech support. Here's the link.

https://careers.garmin.com/en-US/
    Thanks for the help! We appreciate you :)

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pfisher View Post
    404 error ..... that was a quick hire .... lol
    Hello there! Please feel free to reach out with any questions about our job postings for Salem, Oregon. I'd love to schedule some time to talk about the role :)