Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

BCB 2019 OI...who all is going

who all from BBC is going to the OI this year?
    its getting close and we cant wait to get down there. thought I would see who all will be there.
    this will be our first time going and are pretty excited to go.

2. Member
    I’m in

3. Member
    I'll be there. Family affair tournament. My brother and I in my Lynx. My other brother and our dad in his Puma! Looking forward to it!
    2018 BassCat Lynx
    Mercury 300R

Beautiful Grand Lake
    Grove Oklahoma

4. Member
    I'm headed there

5. Member
    Im in...

6. Banned
    Finally some chatter about the OI.
    If you are interested I still have a few open rooms.
    Keep an eye open for an announcement about a Crappie Meet & Eat at the cottage that is just around the corner from the launch.

7. Member
    my dad (known around town as Bassscat Bob) would love to be there but moms health issues will not allow him to be away that long. Is there somewhere to get him a shirt and/or hat from the event? He has been to many and always had shirts and hats from them. Dad wears basscat hats and t shirts everyday.
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools

I'm in and look forward to it. One thing for sure, will likely miss the sight fish as they moved to the bank this week.
    First member of Kawasaki Outboard Prostaff

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Razorbass P3 View Post
    I'm in and look forward to it. One thing for sure, will likely miss the sight fish as they moved to the bank this week.
    They are just now pushing up, with this cold front this weekend and the rain it will push them back off for awhile, Yesterday in the mouths of the rivers I saw 70 degree surface temp but 6" visibility

We have a high Pre-Registration number for this point. It’s going to be a real good event!

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bass Cat Boats View Post
    We have a high Pre-Registration number for this point. It’s going to be a real good event!
    any place to order a shirt and hat for my dad who can't make it?
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools

Contact Clothing and buy one early...

BCB

13. Member
    I've got a question on registration do you have to register your boat with bass cat b4 sign up or can you just use the entry for were asks for hull serial I called an lady told me to go to quest an enter my boat but wants 200 bucks at the end lol my boats a 92 pretty sure theres no warranty just wondering b4 I sign up

There's no warranty, though Que$t is the Tournament Incentive program and it qualifies for that. The registration is registration of your hull for incentives. The Owners Invitational does not require the $200 registration in Que$t, though it will be a requirement that the boat be registered in your name on paper to compete.

15. Member
    Ok thanks that's what I was thinking buddy of mine don straightened me out thank you for the info lol I'll be down to donate my 150 iam sure

16. Member
    Bunch of us are pulling up from Little Rock AFB, looking forward to it!!

We have expectations of about 400 boats. It requires 18 seconds average to weigh a team, another 5 to 7 seconds staging. Which means weighin requires about two hours minimum. Flights will be separated in timely fashion of 80 boats per flight and 15 minutes apart going out. Coming in that becomes 20 minutes between 80 boats.

If they all weighed, and most will day one, that’s 15 seconds a team. We need to average 23 seconds minimum to keep up. Going out an average of 7-8 seconds each will separate the boats.

We ONLY use 25 of OUR WEIGH IN BAGS for weigh in. Which keeps a long bag line and a short weigh in line for conserving fish. We will not have a long line if fish in bags without oxygen. It does get overwhelming though everyone is trying to qualify for the 25 Wild Card places with large cash awards.

We realize that many of those in the Beaver Lake event have not fished an Owners Invitational. The format today is very similar to what it has been in those 700 to 800 boat events a decade ago. Today with the Wild Cards initiated after 2008, we have seen a large number weigh on day one. That has required as much time as weighing those 700-800 boat events.

We hope to see many of you make the Invitational.

It’s going to be a great event!

BCB

18. Mississippi River Rat Kittycat2012's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bass Cat Boats View Post
    We have expectations of about 400 boats. It requires 18 seconds average to weigh a team, another 5 to 7 seconds staging. Which means weighin requires about two hours minimum. Flights will be separated in timely fashion of 80 boats per flight and 15 minutes apart going out. Coming in that becomes 20 minutes between 80 boats.

If they all weighed, and most will day one, that’s 15 seconds a team. We need to average 23 seconds minimum to keep up. Going out an average of 7-8 seconds each will separate the boats.

We ONLY use 25 of OUR WEIGH IN BAGS for weigh in. Which keeps a long bag line and a short weigh in line for conserving fish. We will not have a long line if fish in bags without oxygen. It does get overwhelming though everyone is trying to qualify for the 25 Wild Card places with large cash awards.

We realize that many of those in the Beaver Lake event have not fished an Owners Invitational. The format today is very similar to what it has been in those 700 to 800 boat events a decade ago. Today with the Wild Cards initiated after 2008, we have seen a large number weigh on day one. That has required as much time as weighing those 700-800 boat events.

We hope to see many of you make the Invitational.

It’s going to be a great event!

BCB
    We got this boss! Well oiled machine
    2023 Basscat Eyra
    Mercury pro team - Humminbird - Bobs - Power Pole - Garmin
    Hammer Rods
    The Tackle Trap

http://www.hammerrods.com/
    http://tackletrap.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Kittycat2012 View Post
    We got this boss! Well oiled machine
    22 BassCat Lynx