2015 zx225 dry dock question

Is the dry dock on a timer? I turned mine on and it ran for a while then shut off? I waited for quite a while and it never came back on. Thanks.

2. Member
    Yes its on a timer.

3. Member
    Thanks.

4. Member
    Pretty certain it’s 15 minutes on 15 off I’ve never timed it but I remember the dealer saying something along those lines
    2017 Skeeter ZX225
    12” Bobs Action Jack
    Dual Powers Poles

5. Member
    Mine(2015 ZX) currently never comes on. Already been back to dealer once to fix. Anyone else having any issues or where to start looking?

6. Member
    Look under the rod holder that is under the day box in front of your console 4 screws hold the rod holder in the motor is behind there pull motor out and check the snap connectors they look like but connectors but have a male and female side I had one that was not crimped well so I replaced them takes ten minutes haven’t had a problem since
    2017 Skeeter ZX225
    12” Bobs Action Jack
    Dual Powers Poles

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigcountry35 View Post
    Look under the rod holder that is under the day box in front of your console 4 screws hold the rod holder in the motor is behind there pull motor out and check the snap connectors they look like but connectors but have a male and female side I had one that was not crimped well so I replaced them takes ten minutes haven’t had a problem since
    This.... and to add, a lot of the crimps they used on the wiring where not done very good so some will lose connection from pulling free from the solder less bullet connectors they used. In my opinion they should of used heat shrink connections and done a better crimping job.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigcountry35 View Post
    You were correct. Replaced mine and works like a champ again.