1980 cc cooler holding water

Anyone else with a vexus cc having their front deck cooler not drain all the way? After the ice melts from having drinks in there, there’s about a inch of water that sits in the cooler at all times. I even have the front end cranked up all the way and it still holds water.

2. Member
    Sometimes labels, trash gets in the lines. If it draining that far and stopped; that would be my guess. Has it always done that? I recommend using a compressor and blowing the line, and few drops of Dawn first

3. Member
    yes its always done that. i tried weed eater string, compressed air, a shop vac, and a hose pipe. i did noticed i had the boat sitting level at first, then when i cranked it up all the way it started to drain a little but not completely. i spoke to someone from vexus about 2 weeks ago but he seems to have forgot about me. they are some hard people to get in touch with. he told me it could be a piece of styrofoam from the factory or maybe the line is pinched. he was supposed to call me back and still hasnt. i was thinking maybe its just an elevation thing and someone else in here mightve had similar experience

4. Member
    Line is clogged or there's a loop in the line that's too high. If you don't want to trace the line, take it to your dealer.

5. Member
    Your experience is different than mine with Vexus customer support. I had an idea to mount our Humminbird on the carpeted area to the right of the driver console with a RAM long arm mount. Allowing us to spin unit around for console and bow use. I wondered if that would be a safe, secure, strong area to use. I called Vexus and left a message, and shortly after a nice man that builds these boats called me back and we discuss. He left his number and hours he’s available in case I need further advice. Can’t beat that kind of service. Sorry that you had a different experience.