Live well issues

Ok, I have 4 live well switches and all 4 pumps work ( they all have been checked)
    Port main - works on timer and on
    Starboard main - works on just timer
    Port aux- dont work at all
    Starboard aux- works on just on

For some reason I cant remember how they all "should" work, should they All 4 work on the on position and the timer position?

Im thinking bad switches
    These are on a 2004 201stratos and they are the original switches

2. Member
    Best I remember. Both sides (all four switches) should work on manual (on all the time) and timer (intermittent run). the switches are center position off. Push the top for timer. Push the bottom for on.

3. Member
    I have an older one. But 4 pumps should be 2 for fill and 2 for recirculate. Normal wiring was the fill works on manual and timer. The recirculate works on manual. I added timers to my recirculate pumps because in the Florida summer we recirculate more then add hot surface water during the day.
    1996 Stratos 201 pro xl
    1996 Johnson Faststrike J150GLEDB

You'll have some fuses behind the switch panel for those. That might account for the one that doesn't work at all.

5. Member
    Each one should work independently of the others. Do the switches light up on each position?

6. Member
    They all should work on timers and manual. Up is timer, manual is down. This is in my 03 200. Was in mine today. On a side note, anyone know what pump the recirc pump is? I had one go out today and need to know which one to order.