2 Falcon Wins already this year

Latimer and may be a bit premature about Cobb but you got to give credit to Falcon building boats that can stand up to the punishment of the pros in their first few years.

2. Member

3. Banned
    This isn't a dig at Falcon or any brand, but most of these guys buy a new boat every year. Latimer's old 2018 boat is up for sale on here.

A year's worth of fishing is not a testament to durability of any boat brand.

4. Member
    I bought a 1 year old Legend Alpha 211 from a pro and it looked like it was 10 years old. Ridden hard and put away wet. Chunks out of the gel, stress cracks. Only reason I bought it was the deal was right and I can fix anything. Then the Mercury blew.. My point though is that these guys make long runs in any condition and this newish brand is holding up good enough to win, that's all.

5. Scraps
    Quote Originally Posted by Riccochet View Post
    This isn't a dig at Falcon or any brand, but most of these guys buy a new boat every year. Latimer's old 2018 boat is up for sale on here.

A year's worth of fishing is not a testament to durability of any boat brand.
    ...and we're only half way through the season. But I have looked at Falcon several times this year.
    2017 Phoenix 819
    2016 200ProXS, s/n 2B359849, Mod 1200P73BD

6. Member
    Might get #3 if Walter's can pull it off