Bullet 20 and 21 xd what are the differences other than length .

What year was the XD discontinued? What is the weight of each of these boats? I fish mainly GulfCoast of Florida Rivers, Alabama, Guntersville and Eufala, Jordan, Coosa, Seminole. I am getting a little older so speed is not as critical, even though I like it, Is the 21 more stable with 2 people up front? Do these boat fish about like any other boat other than the extra wide front deck models they have out today. I looked inside a 20 yesterday, the guy said he loves it. Is the storage on a 21 that big of a difference? I have not seen many of the 21's around. I hear these boats are so much lighter than the other boats. I may get in a little rough water 3 times a year, nothing serious. I would probably like the storage unless I have to give up advantages that the 20 has. I have looked at some of the Phoenix's but I keep going back to the Bullet. I appreciate all the input I receive beforehand! Thank's friends! Y'all have a good week. David

2. Member
    A 21'10" will ride better in rough water, is more stable, it's just a bigger boat

The standard 21xd (21’ 10”) has a hull weight of 1285.

2008 BULLET 21XD 2007 Merc 300xs

4. Banned
    I’ve had both and currently in a 21’11. I will admit there are times when I wish I still had a 20 just because of the nimbleness in tight places and the shallow water draft but If you’re in some really rough conditions, I promise you will not be the fastest boat on the water.

5. Member
    The ride of the 20 does not compare to the 21. I've had both and while the 20 is a good ride, the 21 is much better. As far as the storage, I can't tell much difference. Both boats have plenty of storage, it's just laid out differently than other brands.

6. Member
    I too have had both boats and in rough water is where the 21ft out preforms the 20ft in area of
    taking the waves. The 20ft is as good as the 21ft until the wx turns bad.

7. Banned
    Ran a 20XD and Now have a 21XRS. Storage is similar, both have more storage than you need. Ride is where you'll notice the difference... 21'11" will ride better but the 20XD will flat out fly with the same HP... Dan

8. Banned
    As stated above, ride. My 20 has way more than enough storage and deck space but ride the 21 walks off.