Banned

Extended Forecast for BASS CAT O.I.

Just looking at the weather forecast for the Owners Invitational at Beaver Lake Arkansas.
    Looking like a Goldilocks week. Not too hot not too cold.

With all the ice on the water here I am looking forward to being in the boat.

Looks like some Detroit River walleye / St Clair smallmouth for this guy next weekend. Enjoy the OI!

It’s shaping up to be a nice event from water levels to weather. We have a high number of boats pre-registered and more than last year when we almost hit 400 boats again. if everyone keeps dusting their boats off, and dragging out their families and friends, we could go over 400 boats.

BCB

4. Banned
    Is there any possibility of receiving an email acknowledging that the registration was received and that the boat number is... ?

That is being done within a few hours. If you haven’t received one and the “submitted” icon did not pop up, then email them through the .com web site and they should get back in touch with you.

BCB

I called and talked to a gal at the factory and was told boat numbers would be given out at the ramp when boats were registered is this correct?

They never pre-assign numbers as they draw for those on a random system. The allot numbers of the Top 200 to designate for an unknown entry schedule.

The numbers are assigned pre-entry for those Pre-Registered, and they are issue when you final Register.

BCB

8. Member
    Can you say how many has already registered ?

We don't know the actual number now, though we do know it is ahead of any Pre-Registration numbers the last several years.

Hey, I'm coming to the OI. I had reservations at the Embassy suites and I just got off the phone with them and found out that they don't have any outlets in the parking area and I wont be able to plug the boat into anything there. Does anyone have any recommendations on where would be a good place to stay. I will be with my wife and adult son. Ay help would be appreciated. John

I would suggest getting on VRBO or Air B&B that's what we did and rented a house much easier than the hotel thing in my opinion.

12. Member
    Buy a small generator

13. Banned
    Email sent

Quote Originally Posted by D-wayne View Post
    Email sent
    Sorry D-wayne already booked a VRBO before I saw your Email.