Rod tubes / organizer removal

Has anyone every removed their rod tube organizer on z20? If so how do you go about removing it?

2. Member
    I removed mine from my 2019 Z19. On the rod tube side it was just 2 or 3 screws along the top and the whole thing slides right out. The rod butt end was probably 4-5 screws and entire thing came out. Easy Peazy
    2019 Nitro Z19 Pro
    200 Pro XS V8

3. Member
    Took mine out today. Two screws just below the locker lid and the whole thing slid right out. Rod Tubes.jpg

4. Member
    Bill, how do u like ti without it? Mines seems like the tubes dont line up with the base...lol

Hank, why did u remove the base also?

5. Member
    Lot more room. Back shelves help keep the rods separated. Don't have worry about catching the rod eyes and breaking them off

6. Member
    I know it’s normally overkill but I typically keep 20-25 rods in my locker. I prefer to use rod socks to keep my rods from getting tangled together and protect the eyes. I’ve used this method for all 3 bass boats I’ve owned and it just works better for me personally

7. Member
    That was the first thing I did on my Z19, a lot more room now!

8. Member
    well mine will be coming out after this tourney....gonna have to splice a ligh wire that someone ran thur one of the tubes for some reason

9. Member
    The rod tubes are nice and you can get alot of rods in there if you double up.... but it so much easier and quicker to get rods in and out without the tubes.

10. Member
    You wanna sell those rod tubes? I will be in Tennessee this evening and tomorrow. Let me know.