Looking To Buy Lake House on KY Lake

I've been all over Zillow, but haven't quite found what we are looking for yet. Hoping maybe someone on here is getting ready to sell or has one for sale by owner that I haven't seen yet.

If you know of one or have one please let me know.

Thank you

2. Member
    West tn I’m just south of you off hwy 641 The way I found some property last year was through local papers and just driving around the areas in which we liked . Also talked to a lot of locals . You will find generally property sells that’s not even listed just word of mouth

Last September, I sold mine within 30 days by making up my own full color flyers and posting it in front yard. Realtor wanted me to list it for 155. Sold it for 165 and saved the realtor fee. A lot of houses around the Buchanan resort area sell this way. Pays to drive around the area your interested in. Good luck.

4. Member
    Thanks fellas. That's actually what my wife and I did all day Saturday was just ride and look. We didn't have much luck finding anything that wasn't already listed though. We did find one nice one for sale by owner. Called about it, and asked how much he was asking. His response was how much do you want to pay me The guy never would give a price. Just thought that was odd and funny. Must not want to sell to bad.

We will keep looking. Lot of ground to cover though. Just hoping someone will see this that is thinking about selling. Could make a quick easy deal for both of us. Never have to list it, and avoid paying the realtor.

5. Member
    https://www.realtor.com/realestatean...1_M41785-63133

www.buymykylakehouse.com for more pics.

This is our place on KY Lake in blood river. Its currently for sale and listed. Its fully renovated and we are selling fully furnished with all furniture, appliances, washer/dryer, and even the pool table in the basement. It sits on 2 lots. We've owned for 3 or 4 years now and average 28 weekends a year at it. With kids age and sports kicking in, our time is going way down and we dont want to be long term rentors.

It is not directly lake front. about 200 yards to the water. Its basically a full circle drive and all of the houses on the outside are lake front and we are 1 of 3 houses in the middle, lakeview. Private community boat ramp that you can walk to if you want with a sand beach area for kids to play at. HOA is $40 per year. Neighbors are awesome!!!

You can give me a call directly if you want and I'll answer any questions. 270-227-2006 Justin.
    Last edited by justinard; 04-10-2019 at 10:38 PM.

6. Member
    There is a guy on the Misc for sale with a trailer for sale there

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justinard View Post
    https://www.realtor.com/realestatean...1_M41785-63133

www.buymykylakehouse.com for more pics.

This is our place on KY Lake in blood river. Its currently for sale and listed. Its fully renovated and we are selling fully furnished with all furniture, appliances, washer/dryer, and even the pool table in the basement. It sits on 2 lots. We've owned for 3 or 4 years now and average 28 weekends a year at it. With kids age and sports kicking in, our time is going way down and we dont want to be long term rentors.

It is not directly lake front. about 200 yards to the water. Its basically a full circle drive and all of the houses on the outside are lake front and we are 1 of 3 houses in the middle, lakeview. Private community boat ramp that you can walk to if you want with a sand beach area for kids to play at. HOA is $40 per year. Neighbors are awesome!!!

You can give me a call directly if you want and I'll answer any questions. 270-227-2006 Justin.
    Thanks mam. I have actually look at that listing a few times in my search. Nice place you have there for sure, but we are really looking to be waterfront with a private dock. Thanks for the response though, and good luck with your sell.

8. Member
    I understand. Our neighbors are awesome and I just use their docks. We got an offer today so we'll see how it goes.