TXW 175 Side Guide Bracket

Anybody know if you can get replacement brackets for these? Had one break off. Boat is a 2012.
    IMG_2614.JPG IMG_2615.JPG

2. Member
    Do you have the one that broke off? If so just get it welded back on if you dont weld. Or you can buy aftermarket guides that bolt on.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutt View Post
    Do you have the one that broke off? If so just get it welded back on if you dont weld. Or you can buy aftermarket guides that bolt on.
    I don't. My son brought it back from a college tournament and said it "fell off" someplace. .

4. Member
    That sucks. well best thing I can suggest is this here. Look around online may find them lower cost the bps want.

https://www.basspro.com/shop/en/bass...style-guide-on

5. Member
    See if you have any local welders in your area. that's a very easy part to make, just a piece of square tubing and flat bar!

6. Member
    I've had both of mine break right on the bend. One I caught pulling the boat out of the water...the other...is somewhere in a ditch in central Illinois...

Like others, the first got welded by a local welder...has been fine ever since. The lost one was replaced with the current replacement part from Tracker...requires drilling a vertical hole through the trailer as they've redesigned those pieces (obviously because the old design broke way too often!) and don't have any of the old design left.

2011 Tracker Pro Team 175 TF
    2011 Mercury 60hp Four Stroke (SN: 1C150894)
    Lowrance HDS 7 Gen2 Touch (Bow)
    Lowrance HDS 9 Carbon w/ SS3D module/transducer (Console)
    Motorguide Xi5 55lb 48" w/ Pinpoint & Gateway

7. Member
    Thanks all for the info. I was thinking that the local weld option could be pretty simple.

8. Banned
    I had one break off just like yours in the pics. I have no clue where or when it broke off. I took the other one off and had a local welder make me one to match it. Only cost me $20 . A weld shop should be able to make that part out of off cuts they have laying around.