Thread: Speakers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Installed my speakers today. Took a few hours to do it. Probably coulda done it in a lot less but I'm pretty picky. They sounds awesome!! Definitely recommend doing it, if anybody's debating. Super easy spot to cut them in and run the wires. Can't figure out pictures on here or else I would post
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL

Mercury 250 proxs 2B115089

3. Member
    I have a Z19 and I can't fit my speakers there. I am definitely a little bummed. The Z19 doesn't have a big enough wall there by the Consoles on the step like Basscatman. Back to the drawing board.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 802spinnerbait View Post
    I have a Z19 and I can't fit my speakers there. I am definitely a little bummed. The Z19 doesn't have a big enough wall there by the Consoles on the step like Basscatman. Back to the drawing board.
    I had my dealer install my speakers on my Z19 below the gunnel. The one at the helm is between the shifter and the console and the same area on the other side. I don't have any pictures handy, but they look and sound good.

5. Member
    Yea, that area scares me a little. I think I have seen another z19 in that area as well. Probably the only area a Z19 can do it now that I am looking at it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12