New to me 2016 v20 witb 2016 sho 250 help thx

Hey guys im trying to figure out the touch pad and all the acc buttons. As of right now i know my acc2 runs my graphs. Not sure what acc1 does but on acc3 and acc4 run my rec pumps but on acc 4 work to rec the water and i think acc3 is for the other rec pump and to pump out can any one con from this?

Also i have a heavy gauge wire running from one of my trolling motoe battery to and terminal block which from the block goes to the starting battery is this to charge a battery. The

I have a 2017 V20. My ACC 1 is not connected but if Legend wired it (and especially if you are running hummingbirds) I believe that’s normally for your graphs. My graphs are hot wired so ACC1 is a spare. ACC2 is my desk lights. ACC3/4 are also spare.

You should have a switch in the back on the port and starboard side. One by the cranking battery and one by the 3 trolling motor batteries. The one on the port side (trolling motor batteries) should be off all the time. Only time you want to turn it on is in case just need to jump the cranking battery. Once cranked turn it back off.
    2022 Basscat PII
    Mercury 200 Pro XS 4stroke

3. Member
    Awesome thx

4. Member
    On my setup:
    1. Sirius radio
    2. Deck Lights
    3. Lowrance 3D Structure Scan Option
    4. Hydrowave
    2017 Legend V20