Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Good Triton dealer

Looking to order a new Triton possibly. Whos a good dealer, and willing to do any warranty.

2. Member
    Wieda’s Marine in Alexandria, Kentucky is hands down the best Triton dealer. Ask for Adam Bayliche, he will take care of you. Tell him Dean sent you. Their service and professionalism is top notch. There is a Triton dealer 2 hours from my house, and I still drove the extra hour and a half to buy my 2018 Triton 19trx Patriot.

3. Banned
    Cliff Brown at Texas boat world and they will deliver it to you.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 19trx Patriot View Post
    Wieda’s Marine in Alexandria, Kentucky is hands down the best Triton dealer. Ask for Adam Bayliche, he will take care of you. Tell him Dean sent you. Their service and professionalism is top notch. There is a Triton dealer 2 hours from my house, and I still drove the extra hour and a half to buy my 2018 Triton 19trx Patriot.
    I understand that. I have a.dealer only 20miles from me. They acted as though I was a bother and had no time for me.

5. Member
    Bunch Marine down here is another very good option and also a board sponsor.
    https://bunchmarine.com/

6. Member
    Duckett Marine

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradley21SS View Post
    Duckett Marine
    +1

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jbh3 View Post
    Bunch Marine down here is another very good option and also a board sponsor.
    https://bunchmarine.com/

9. Member
    Malone’s Blue & Gray Marine in Buchanan, TN is a great option. Know a couple guys who order new from them each year.

10. Member
    Boat Doc in Lomira, Wisconsin! Josh, Mark and the crew will help in anyway. By far the best up this way.

I have to go with Malone’s Blue& Gray also

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by billproxs View Post
    I understand that. I have a.dealer only 20miles from me. They acted as though I was a bother and had no time for me.
    SHAME ON THEM.

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TritonMan250 View Post
    Cliff Brown at Texas boat world and they will deliver it to you.
    I am kinda shocked about that. They have always been very attentive whenever I have been in there.you might want to give them another shot at it. They seem like real nice guys.. plus that dealer being close is huge. When Jetta quit handling them my life went to shit in that category. Wrong quote sorry meant to respond about them not takin care of you. Sorry

14. Member
    My vote goes to Tim Greer at The Sports Center in Perry, GA.

15. Member
    Clark Marine in Franklin Tenn (right outside Nashville) would be your next closet, call Trent and tell him I told you to call him, fine folks owns Clarks and fine folks run it for him!!!! plus they are board sponsor. 615-656-8352

16. Member
    I see you are from Murray so a bit of a drive but I just bought a 189 trx from the good folks at anglers outpost in Shepardsville KY. They were a great group of guys to deal with.

I've had some issues with the motor and the boat itself, that's obviously not the dealerships fault. They have done everything they could so far to make sure everything is done right and I am completely satisfied.

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerRodney View Post
    Clark Marine in Franklin Tenn (right outside Nashville) would be your next closet, call Trent and tell him I told you to call him, fine folks owns Clarks and fine folks run it for him!!!! plus they are board sponsor. 615-656-8352
    What he said!!
    "Now that's some high quality H2O"

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerRodney View Post
    This is where I would go! They have been a Triton dealer for a long long long time!!!!
    Stratos 201 Pro Elite, Evinrude 200 Etec H.O., Minn Kota, Humminbird

19. Member
    Call Matt at Boyd's marine in Dothan AL. AWESOME GUY!

20. Member
    Renegade marine in leitchfield,Ky they will take care of you. Sherbert is the owner. That’s where I’ve bought my last two tritons

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast