Panfish Forum Moderator SOONER*REDNECK's Avatar

Crappie report Lake Eufuala, Ok

Wednesday 4-2-19 I spent about 4 hours on lake Eufuala with my 84 year old grandfather. We managed 19 good keepers and 3 going 1.5 plus. Caught a ton of little fish. Majority for me were caught on cajun cricket bobby garland. I did loose what I believe would have went 2 plus trying to land it on a 1/32 hair jig. Came off mid flight . Fish are still scattered in my opinion. Was a good day all in all!
    Fisher 1710C - Mercury 60 Horse 4 stroke
    **Crappie Fishing Fool**

2. Member
    Spent all day and caught 2 13 inch males and 1 12 inch bass. Nothing good happening with our water temps. Figure we are a good 2 weeks out yet.

3. Panfish Forum Moderator SOONER*REDNECK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by D.O.C. 989 View Post
    Spent all day and caught 2 13 inch males and 1 12 inch bass. Nothing good happening with our water temps. Figure we are a good 2 weeks out yet.
    Yeah thats how i feel as well.
    Fisher 1710C - Mercury 60 Horse 4 stroke
    **Crappie Fishing Fool**

4. Member
    It's been tough around here. You hear stories about guys wearing them out but I've been twice in last couple of weeks to my local lake and haven't had much luck. Caught 6 yesterday afternoon in a few hours. Five of them were barn doors but just couldn't figure them out. Fished a handful of shallow spots with only one fish caught. The rest came out of brush that was a little deeper. Found some brush that was covered in fish, per the view on my electronics, but couldn't make them bite. Those days are frustrating but that's how things are some times. I actually like post spawn fishing much better. They are easier to find and pattern in my opinion, and not near a scattered.