Thread: 4-5-19

mikesxpress

4-5-19

Monday started off pretty good with water temperature holding above 50 overnight. WV & PA must have all flushed the toilets at the same time on Wed and the entire river started to turn to mud. By Thurs even the creeks were getting brown water and with the new moon tides it got worse and the fish shut down. That's not going to help the grass growing any. 1/4" of local rain today and a beautiful weekend ahead. Come on down and get some casting practice with a thousand of your new found friends.

Them some good ones

3. Member
    Damn, Mike, that hurts. I seized on the day with all things right in wind and tide, Load up my G3 tin stored in the yard at Leeslyvania, launched, turned the key on the 60hp Yammie and nothing, dead, dead. I had just charged the battery the day before, but figure hey, the battery is 5 years old it died. I haul the battery to Interstate for another 800 CCA one and tell the guy I think it is 5 years old and he scrapes on the top of the battery and says my man this battery is nine years old. I do keep a pulsing desulfinator on it so I guess it works. The water at the doc looked like pea soup and you confirmed it is the same on the river.

4. Member
    nice

5. mikesxpress
    Morel hunting over the weekend was pretty good.

I'll let the tourist foam on the river dissipate a bit and give it another go this week.

6. Member
    Nice fish. Can’t wait to get down there. Also Mike I’m glad you’re not using the lip piercing cull tags anymore. Or I hope you’re not. They’re pointless for catch and release. Regardless. Great catch.
    2015 Nitro Z-7 175 Pro XS

7. mikesxpress
    Don't worry about what I'm doing. Worry about why your worried about what I'm doing.

8. Member
    Lol. Just saying.
    2015 Nitro Z-7 175 Pro XS