Chickamauga question

Going april 11th-14. Staying at a house mid lake, what areas would you focus on ? Main river or get back in the creeks and sloughs? , is the north end better or south or mid lake? this is my first time going there, I know its gonna be a madhouse with bass pro tour there those days, just looking for some direction. Thanks for any suggestions!

2. Member
    Just do what everyone else is doing, see a boat fishing somewhere and go fish right on top of them.

Honestly unless something changes you're not going to have a good time. The lake has been fishing like crap the past few weeks. Alot of locals coming home with goose eggs and alot of the Facebook and YouTubers that post frequently have gone quiet.

Just go with whatever fishing pattern is your strength when you show up and adjust from there.

3. Member
    [QUOTE=Wackyjig;10180732]Just do what everyone else is doing, see a boat fishing somewhere and go fish right on top of them.

That's normal for Chick, so don't feel out pf place.

4. Member
    [QUOTE=printman71;10180915]
    Quote Originally Posted by Wackyjig View Post
    Just do what everyone else is doing, see a boat fishing somewhere and go fish right on top of them.

That's normal for Chick, so don't feel out pf place.
    Oh trust me, I'm no stranger to how they operate on the chick.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wackyjig View Post

Honestly unless something changes you're not going to have a good time. The lake has been fishing like crap the past few weeks. Alot of locals coming home with goose eggs and alot of the Facebook and YouTubers that post frequently have gone quiet.

Just go with whatever fishing pattern is your strength when you show up and adjust from there.
    Well I'm not (that guy) who zips by and starts fishing 50yds ahead of you on the spot your on lol, I dont let the crowds or idiots bother me, I'm used to fishing lake fork so I know all about crowds. I dont let all that nonsense bother me anymore. Life is too short to get all bent outta shape over a fishing spot. I just go out and enjoy the outdoors, fish as hard as I can and enjoy the time I have to be out on the water. I just look at it like this, we all are just out there to do what we love and take a day off work to relieve stress of life and family and work so I try to keep an open mind about whatever i encounter on the water.

6. Member
    Great attitude jatkins1981!

7. Member
    Amen