Special Olympics tourney

Copied this from the lounge .. please make any posts on that thread pinned to the top of the lounge .. thank you everyone !!

31st annual Special Olympics Tournament
    It’s that time of year again folks .. Andy and Sherree are holding the 31st annual Special Olympics bass fishing tourney on lake Cobby May 4th . Last year Bass Boat Central donated $10,760 dollars to the Maine Special Olympics !!!!!

I was torn to even ask for donations again this year after the AMAZING amount of donations we collected last year .. After talking with Al,he helped me come to the conclusion I should at least post and see if anyone wishes to contribute this year as it truly is a great cause.. Andy and Sheree were brought to tears last year after receiving the check ...And the reresentives of the Special Olympics were amazed at how a group of people who were not even attending the event gave so much to support the Special Olympics and its competitors !!!

The amount of competitors we helped feel the rush of competition is truely staggering with the 10,760 we donated to bring the tourney total to well over 20,000 (will put up exact number shortly )

I can never thank all who gave last year enough for what you all did .. With that said I do not expect anyone to feel obligated to give... many have given more than could ever be expected .. I have a issue which Al can back me up on.. I hate asking anyone for anything...ever!! LoL..... But this is the one time of the year I put it behind me to help the Special Olympics

So if you wish to donate the Special Olympics and help out a great organization we would love to have you !!!

Please send donations to Jtoohil@charter.net please select that this is a donation when sending as I give 100% of the money collected directly to the Special Olympics

Also if you could include your user name .. real name and your address in the note section on PayPal it would be greatly appreciated .. The SO will not bombard you with junk mail or to ask for further donations when you send your mailing address to me .. The Special Olympics just likes to send out thank you letters for your support

Thank you all once again !!!

Thank you to those who donated !!!

We are also raffling off one of Bill Vinings custom knives !!!