Guys trying to summarize or I would be typing for two hours:

My Nephew bought a 520C 2014 model and first time at Toledo with it in rough water it when he gets off the water with it he is wiping it down and on the passenger side notices his gel-coat is cracked really bad, he calls ranger and they agree to fix it. He takes it to them and they repair it and looks great you cannot tell the next time to Toledo it does it again and once again takes it to Ranger they do a more extensive repair with some sort of beefing up in the area of concern. He gets the boat back after two trips of 9+ hours of driving one way the next trip to Toledo you got it cracked again, this time Ranger tells him that they are going to replace the hull, which of course he is excited about but 3 trips to Flippin, 8 months of paying for a boat later he gets the new boat and it looks awesome and pretty much thinks his problems are over but wait, he goes back to Toledo for a federation qualifier 3 weeks ago makes a 10 mile run in 3 footers taking it easy (told me he was running less than 20mph) trying to take care of the new boat and low and behold more cracks this time in the transom area, by the passenger console like the other did and also at the drink cooler area too, worse than the original time.
Was hoping to help him get some info on rough water issues with running big lakes like Toledo Bend with stress cracks in the gel coat on the transom end on 520's if he is just snake bit or if there is an issue. I would like to point out that he only fishes big lakes a couple times a year and this boat is garage kept and maintained.
He is really bummed, these boats are soo freaking expensive and now he potentially has another lemon. Myself being a Ranger fanboy I hate hearing this and when I talk to people about this they tell me that Rangers are not made like they used to and I realize this was 14 pre-Morris and I am not a big fan of Morris owning Ranger to think that he would take a successful boat company and tear it apart by lowering the quality just makes zero sense.
Any feedback is appreciated, thanks.