Chris Carson Marine

Anybody know what might be going on with Chris Carson? Heard a lot of good reviews about him and his business. I sent a block and some other parts to him going on 2 months now. Won’t return calls texts or Email. Just wondering what might have happened?

2. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Have you called their main office number? (305)-852-2725

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

3. Member
    No I haven’t tried that number. I will call it in the morning I don’t want to bug the guy but I would like to know how thing are going.

4. Member
    I have dealt with Chris on a number of occasions. He was always good to work with. Hope you can contact him.

5. Member
    I called him last week at the shop. He answered. And I did a follow up pm on here and he responded. I know they are slammed with motors right now. I promise your block and parts are in very good hands. And he is not ignoring you. Call the number above or pm him on here to give you a call. Heck a month ago I was working on my engine and it was after shop hours and he face timed me and walked me through the install procedure. Top notch guy!
    RANGER BOATS

I ordered new reeds from them Saturday morning and received them Monday.
    1999 Ranger R91 / Mercury 200 EFI.

7. Member
    This is very unusual that he dosent answer , now he mite not answer his cell after work hrs sumtimes but if his shop is open he always answers. Hes a very honest guy and great to work with. ,he has helped me ALOT, we have done lots of trades and purchasing. Call the number above

8. BBC SPONSOR
    UPDATE,all work finished,all parts in,shipping monday,Chris