'89 DV200 FF electrical question

Does anyone in the group have any idea what this panel is about? I have no clue and the power doesn't run to it...if it's worth hooking up again i'd like to run power to it but have no idea what the heck it is supposed to do? Thanks in Advance!
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    Looks like a livewell timer with indicator light and a charge port for the trolling batteries. The fuse is missing for the charge port.

3. Member
    That was my first guess as for the timer but wanted a second opinion as I don't have a manual for the boat... Didn't know there was a way to hook up and charge the trolling motor batteries through that switch though...I'll have to see if I can't get it working again! Thanks for the info! @GoFastBoater

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CrappieKiller33 View Post
    That was my first guess as for the timer but wanted a second opinion as I don't have a manual for the boat... Didn't know there was a way to hook up and charge the trolling motor batteries through that switch though...I'll have to see if I can't get it working again! Thanks for the info! @GoFastBoater
    that's exactly what it is,charging port and live well timer.When it worked you had to flip a switch on the bow panel from charge to run.These boats did not come with owner manuals.

5. Member
    Thanks @Swamprat. I changed out the fuse holder over the weekend and put a new one in..lo and behold she works again! Now If I can just get my TH Marine Pro Air system to work on my front livewell that the previous owner installed I'll be good to go! Did this particular boat have a recirculation system or was it simply an 'open and close' livewell system. I can't tell from looking at the actuators but I'm thinking there was no recirc?

probably did not have one, but C and O can sell you a few parts and you can have it recirculate

7. Member
    Thanks @Swamprat. I changed out the fuse holder over the weekend and put a new one in..lo and behold she works again! Now If I can just get my TH Marine Pro Air system to work on my front livewell that the previous owner installed I'll be good to go! Did this particular boat have a recirculation system or was it simply an 'open and close' livewell system. I can't tell from looking at the actuators but I'm thinking there was no recirc?
    my 1990DVTSX came with and still has a flow rite rec.system.it uses reversing check valves.pull the knobs out drains wells,and keeps water out.push knobs in fills wells,to lake level.Turn on airerator fills well to overflow level,and even allows recircultion while on trailer.

8. Member
    Swamprat do you by any chance have a picture of your actuators that control the flow rite system? Mine on the starboard side is broken and they're so old they don't have writing on them...I'm curious if they're 2 or 3 position with the open, auto and close settings on them. And when you say knobs what are you referring to? The actuators i'm guessing?

9. Member
    [QUOTE=CrappieKiller33;10195344]Swamprat do you by any chance have a picture of your actuators that control the flow rite system? Mine on the starboard side is broken and they're so old they don't have writing on them...I'm curious if they're 2 or 3 position with the open, auto and close settings on them. And when you say knobs what are you referring to? The actuators i'm guessing?[/ give me a day or two for pics...two position push pull actuators on mine.knobs are push/pull

10. Member
    [QUOTE=swamprat;10197656]
    Swamprat do you by any chance have a picture of your actuators that control the flow rite system? Mine on the starboard side is broken and they're so old they don't have writing on them...I'm curious if they're 2 or 3 position with the open, auto and close settings on them. And when you say knobs what are you referring to? The actuators i'm guessing?[/ give me a day or two for pics...two position push pull actuators on mine.knobs are push/pull
    give me a couple of days for the pics,,,actuator is pish/pull knob

11. Member
    Send me your email at price5962@bellsouth.net. And I will send pictures, I have them on my phone.But don't have photo bucket on my phone

12. Member
    I shot you an email

13. Member
    The email said there was an error...my address is tylert249@gmail.com

14. Member
    Got the same set up on my 1991 Tournament Special never used it.My pull knobs are broke any place to get new ones?

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skywayvett View Post
    Got the same set up on my 1991 Tournament Special never used it.My pull knobs are broke any place to get new ones?
    dont really know, have never searched for them.i just broke one too. Flow-rite may have them

16. Member
    The email said there was an error...my address is tylert249@gmail.com
    Email sent

17. Member
    I have been digging looking for new push pull actuators,,,,,They don't exist,C&O doesn't have them even in old stock.Flowrite doesn't have them anymore.what can be used is push pull controls for a lawnmower choke,yep it will work.What I am going to do is upgrade to the new current style actuator levers...I just have to make up my mind where I want to bore two 1.75inch holes to mount the new controls.

18. Member
    My actuator is just behind that electrical panel in the picture for the livewell up front and I also have one port side for the livewell in the back of the boat @swamprat