So last year was a bit of a bad one for fishing. Herniated L5 *AGAIN* and only went a few times in the spring, then after back surgery #4, ended up sitting out 4 months, only going once in the fall.

That said, we were FINALLY able to get back to the lake last weekend. Only took adhering to the B.O.A.T. = Break Out Another Thousand rule of thumb! One new Minn Kota 460PC & 3 new AGM batteries later, everything is hunky dory!

First unloaded and the fuel and oil gauges were working. Started across the lake and nothing... both went to zero!
Also have SmartCraft gauges, both work, and I can cycle between modes in them. However... the right one is giving "low oil level" warning.
*Note it's NOT low oil pressure, but low oil level.*

Any ideas where to look first? Any particular wires? Ignition switch? COLORS of the wires? Thinking perhaps it's either the ignition switch or a ground.

FWIW, the gauges were working here at the house. They also seem to register correctly VERY briefly when turning on the ignition, then they go to zero.

Of course it had to get worse, right? Saturday on Oconee it got fairly windy and almost tossed me out of the boat when I bumped up on a stump while on the TM. That caused me to grab the head when I was pulling it up, CRACKING IT! Thankfully, John @ Jones Trolling Motor is sending me all new parts for that.
THANKS JOHN!

As if THAT wasn't enough....
Went out to the shop today to disassemble the Minn Kota and was checking lights, when I saw MOST of the left side UV lights on the NightFishion HD8 have taken a dump! Arrrrrggghhh!!!!!! NAV lights work, right side works, and both "moon glow" lights work. Quick call to their National Sales Manager and they're covering it under warranty. (I hope.) Which LIKELY means they'll just send the parts and I'll have to not only remove half the rub rail, but then splice in the new lights, then reinstall the rail.