Is your boyfriend a letter man ?

An old doc nearing retirement age. Had a small but thriving practice in a rural college town. Although being in his advanced years he made serious efforts to keep up with the latest trends. So when a young buxom co-ed came into the exam room complaining of a rash upon bosom. After a lengthy discussion Doc could not think of a cause. Old nurse in room asks the co-ed . Do you have a boyfriend from Wisconsin ? Why yes she replies how in earth did you know that ? Nurse replied standing back here I could make out the rashes formation of a letter. Doc gets puzzled look on his face. Nurse whispers in his ear. He smiles and prescribes a mild ointment to relieve the discomfort.

Couple of weeks later another co-ed with rash upon her bosom comes in into exam room. Doc remembering the other incident takes three steps back to see the whole picture. Seeing the evidence like the old nurse had done. He inquired do you have a boyfriend from Wisconsin ?
    After thinking a moment or two she replied no. Only person I know other than me in college is a girl from Minnesota.
    Helix Mega 10 SI G2N , ILink
    Garmin 1040 XS / Garmin 1242 xsv with Panoptix Down VU PS 30 W/ GCV 10 networked with PS 31. Boat Rig

Echomap Ultra 106 SV with Livescope 12 . Ice Rig

2. Member
    Oh dear.........