Thread: Boarding ladder

Boarding ladder

Hey guys...new to the forum here. I've got a 96 model DC 207 pro tournament (which we are redoing, iI'll post pics once it is complete) and love it. Bought it primarily for my son to fish HS trail out of. We also use it for family leisure during the summer. Looking for a boarding ladder possibility, as it gets old hauling the kids over the sides. Does anyone have one? Would a ranger or champion model work? Thanks for any input.

2. Member
    I bought mine through Bass Pro Shops and mounted it myself on my 207. Lots easier to get back in, especially if you fall in when it's winter and bundled up. I'll see if I can find the one I bought and send you a link.
    QUOTE=Wayne207;10167969]Hey guys...new to the forum here. I've got a 96 model DC 207 pro tournament (which we are redoing, iI'll post pics once it is complete) and love it. Bought it primarily for my son to fish HS trail out of. We also use it for family leisure during the summer. Looking for a boarding ladder possibility, as it gets old hauling the kids over the sides. Does anyone have one? Would a ranger or champion model work? Thanks for any input.[/QUOTE]

3. Member
    Thanks Doug...could you share some pics of how and where you mounted yours.

4. Sprint Boats Moderator Bassmeister's Avatar
    Welcome aboard Wayne. I would love to see this also....Look forward to seeing Pics of your rig.

5. Member
    Sorry Wayne, been away from computer but I'll take a few pictures tomorrow and post them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne207 View Post

6. Member
    boarding ladder #1.JPGboarding ladder #2.JPG
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne207 View Post

7. Member
    BTW, bought it through Bass Pro on line......