Talon anchor light?

Seeing ones on pro's boats KVD Ot. They look like a kick stand for the tilt bracket. Any ideas where to find one?
    Vince Dart- Jim Thorpe PA

2. FLW Tour Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by dartman View Post
    Seeing ones on pro's boats KVD Ot. They look like a kick stand for the tilt bracket. Any ideas where to find one?
    RUSSELL MARINE PRODUCTS, Has one that replaces the top cap.

3. Member
    The RMP light does not fit the current Talons. I looked up Ott’s webpage and saw the light you are referring to. I sent him a message. I’ll let you know if I get a response.

4. Member

5. Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahala View Post
    The RMP light does not fit the current Talons. I looked up Ott’s webpage and saw the light you are referring to. I sent him a message. I’ll let you know if I get a response.
    Thanks mine are gen3 B/T
    Vince Dart- Jim Thorpe PA

6. Member
    I mounted this one https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1 on top of my gen3 /bluetooth 12 footers. I used industrial strength velcro to hold it on. Been on since last June and works great. I hard wired it in parallel to my light pole port so it is controlled by my standard nav light controls and can still install the factory light pole should this one ever fail.

7. Member
    1693E1BA-1BA2-47BC-A939-8F8CA9BB3ADB.jpegF0BB5EF8-5D16-4BA0-8319-331B8432FC9C.jpeg

I installed the one posted above. Light is very high quality.