Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EuropeanAM View Post
    Pretty good possibility that this is a rich condition- more than likely from injectors that are outside of their acceptable flow parameters.
    Don, Can you explain in layman's terms what you mean by rich condition and what actually happens in the motor to create a type of lower self imposed rpm limit?

One of the best add-ons I did was add an LED light on the dash that's hooked to the warning horn circuit. I may not hear the alarm at WOT if it goes off, but that blinding red light will get my attention. It also is in the test circuit at the start, so I know if its working each time I start.
    "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EuropeanAM View Post
    Pretty good possibility that this is a rich condition- more than likely from injectors that are outside of their acceptable flow parameters.
    I had all injectors cleaned and flowed including air

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Young View Post
    I had all injectors cleaned and flowed including air
    By whom?

Quote Originally Posted by Gamblinman View Post
    One of the best add-ons I did was add an LED light on the dash that's hooked to the warning horn circuit. I may not hear the alarm at WOT if it goes off, but that blinding red light will get my attention. It also is in the test circuit at the start, so I know if its working each time I start.
    Nice !!
    BULLET 20 XRD/250 Merc Sport XS
    www.ncboatguy.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12