Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Member
    Ordered one Friday. Shipped Monday from Alabama and got to Chicago Tuesday. Has been sitting in Chicago for 3 days now. I am 5 minutes from Chicago. Was hoping to use it this weekend. Have I told you how much I hate living close to Chicago. Probably would have it by now if I was in California.
    When all else fails, go fishing.

That's strange... it's not like it had to go through customs or anything! I hope you get it soon.

Guys - only a few days left on this deal with the HUK promo, get those orders in! Thank you!

"Like" us at www.facebook.com/tackletrap "BBC10" discount code at checkout on our website for 10% off most items in stock - special orders available anytime

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronzefly View Post
    That's strange... it's not like it had to go through customs or anything! I hope you get it soon.

Guys - only a few days left on this deal with the HUK promo, get those orders in! Thank you!
    Still haven't got it. Tracking says in transit to next facility. Same as it said last Friday. No movement today. It's already in Chicago. Where is it going now. Back to Alabama? I've ordered stuff from Europe and China that I got faster. Good old US Postal service. That's why I use Fed Ex or UPS.

4. Member
    Just placed an order for one yesterday. Can't wait to get it!

5. Tin Boats Moderator Pokie Pa's Avatar
    Ordered my 3rd one today at that price PLUS a free shirt. Can't go wrong. I love these reels. DON'T pass one up.

6. Member
    Got it today!

7. Member
    How would the 8:1 work for a flipping/ punching/ jig dragger reel ? It would be paired with my 7'6 tatula flipping rod. Would it have enough line capacity for occasional Carolina rigging.
    2020 pelican Bass raider 10E
    55lb minnkota endura max powered by a Duracell 31
    prop to pad it varies 4.5 mph on gps
    Garmin striker 4 plus.
    Hauled in the bed of a 2016 Ecoboost F150 !

Quote Originally Posted by CoachKWJ View Post
    Got it today!
    Fantastic - that was definitely a local post office issue. Glad it made it safely.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokie Pa View Post
    Ordered my 3rd one today at that price PLUS a free shirt. Can't go wrong. I love these reels. DON'T pass one up.
    Thank you! They are just awesome indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by born 2 fish View Post
    How would the 8:1 work for a flipping/ punching/ jig dragger reel ? It would be paired with my 7'6 tatula flipping rod. Would it have enough line capacity for occasional Carolina rigging.
    It works great for those applications. Guys C-rig with them regularly.

"Like" us at www.facebook.com/tackletrap "BBC10" discount code at checkout on our website for 10% off most items in stock - special orders available anytime

9. Member
    Just ordered the 8:1 and 7:3 can't wait to try them out they are my first Diawa casting reels.
    Last edited by born 2 fish; 05-30-2019 at 05:47 PM.
    Garmin striker 4 plus.

10. Member
    Just ordered 2 this morning to give em a try. I’m a Shimano exclusive guy with a box full of chronarch mgl’s and Curado dc’s, but figured I’d give these a try for such a good deal. Time will tell, but too many good reviews to pass up on the last day of this offer.

Thanks for the PM ;). I dragged my butt and in the mean time the faster left hand sold out. So I had to settle for the slower speed in the left hand version. I’ll give this thing a try and hopefully get a nice shirt as well.

Quick note: The opening post for this deal has some missleading info. It says you have a Left handed SV in 8:1 speed but the web page from the blue link does not show It as an option.
    Last edited by Delta Bass Fool; 05-31-2019 at 01:28 PM.
    '94 Charger Foxfire 180VF '96 Suzuki DT150S BASS

Quote Originally Posted by Delta Bass Fool View Post
    Thanks for the PM ;). I dragged my butt and in the mean time the faster left hand sold out. So I had to settle for the slower speed in the left hand version. I’ll give this thing a try and hopefully get a nice shirt as well.

Quick note: The opening post for this deal has some missleading info. It says you have a Left handed SV in 8:1 speed but the web page from the blue link does not show It as an option.
    I'm glad you found something. It's not misleading, the LH 8's just sold out this AM and this is the first opportunity I've had to update the thread

It arrived woo hoo!

14. Member
    Got one of mine yesterday the other one is in limbo waiting to go to the next facility. Damm post office.
    Garmin striker 4 plus.

15. Member
    Ordered two on Friday, got them today. Fast shipping and so far I’m impressed. May have to order two more!

16. Member
    Any of you guys who bought a while back got your shirts yet?

17. Member
    I was waiting to see if anyone else had received their shirts...I have not gotten mine yet either. Can anyone tell me how long it took to get theirs? Great reel by the way!!!

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Want2fish3 View Post
    I was waiting to see if anyone else had received their shirts...I have not gotten mine yet either. Can anyone tell me how long it took to get theirs? Great reel by the way!!!
    It will take 8-12 weeks.

19. Member
    Thanks dirty egg roll!

Just a little while after I had given up and forgot about the HUK T shirt offer two show up in the mail yesterday. Still have not taken them out of the package to see how they look feel and fit.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast